To voice your opinion on our busy forum click below
1. SWEDE IN CUSTODY AFTER "MUTE" THAI WIFE FALLS FROM PATTAYA 8TH FLOOR CONDO
2. HALF NAKED RAMPAGING BRIT TIED UP BY PATTAYA LOCALS
3. "PRAEWA" AND PLAINTIFFS TO FACE LESS DAMAGES IN MINIVAN PASSENGER DEATHS' CASE
4. FIVE DEFENDANTS IN NATAREE "SOAPY MASSAGE" HUMAN TRAFFICKING CASE GIVEN HEFTY JAIL TERMS
5. BANGKOK AUTHORITIES TO PRESS ON WITH STREET FOOD BAN - CHINA TOWN, KHAO SAN ROAD TO BE TRANSFORMED INTO ORGANISED STREET FOOD AREAS
6. FINE, HOT WEATHER DRAWS 100,000 PEOPLE TO PATTAYA’S CONCLUDING CELEBRATION OF SONGKRAN
NLA seeks solution to feud between Uber and taxi driversBy The Sunday Nation THE National Legislative Assembly (NLA) has been considering proposed solutions to the conflict between Uber and taxi drivers amid fears that the problem could hurt tourism, the National News Bureau of Thailand reported...READ MORE...
Activist calls for review of safety measures at dangerous sitesBy WICHIT CHAITRONG THE SUNDAY NATION A LABOUR academic has urged business leaders and authorities to review safety measures at wastewater treatment facilities and other dangerous sites following the tragic death of five people at...READ MORE...
Ex-PAD leader Somkiart turns up in court after warrant issuedBy The Nation Somkiart Pongpaibul, a former leader of the now-defunct People’s Alliance for Democracy (PAD), presented himself at the Criminal Court on Friday after the court issued an arrest warrant for his failure to show up to hear...READ MORE...
Media urged to act as bridge between government and peopleBy Khanittha ThepkajornThe Nation The media should help bridge the gap between people and the government in paving the way for the country’s newly introduced national strategy and reform plans addressed under two new laws on national...READ MORE...