Burmese Man Dies Attempting to Trespass onto a Farm

PUBLISHED ON TUE, SEP 12, 2017 5:30 PM

Burmese Man Dies Attempting to Trespass onto a Farm

by CityNews

 

myhome-1.jpg

 

CityNews – A Burmese man died after being electrocuted when was trying to sneak onto a farm for fishing.

 

Nai Da, a Burmese man in his late 20s was reported dead on September 11th near an electric fence surrounding a farm in Ban Mae Pai, Amphor Fang with a fishing pole and bait in hand. The owner explained to the police that the fence was installed three days ago because the fish in his pond have been repeatedly stolen; however, he has not put up a warning sign.

 

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/burmese-man-dies-attempting-to-trespass-onto-a-farm/

 
changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2017-9-12
latest news from Chiang Mai

18 Chiang Mai resorts examined for suspected encroachment  A team of officials on Saturday (Sept 23) examined 18 resorts in Chiang Mai province to find out if they have encroached on Mae Tha Chang and Mae Khanin forest reserves. The team, comprising military, police and administrative officials...

READ MORE...

Chiang Mai district chief doesn't see the funny side of bar's ironic protest Image: Daily News In a clear case of officialdom not appreciating irony the Chiang Mai district chief has asked police to prosecute a bar for insulting his men.The Yaksa bar in Santitham Plaza was shut down recently after...

READ MORE...

Chiang Mai man arrested with 159,220 meth pillsBy The Nation  Interior Ministry officials have arrested a man in Chiang Mai’s Mae Taeng district after finding 159,220 methamphetamine pills hidden in one of his houses. Chiang Mai deputy governor Putthipong Sirimart held a press conference on Friday...

READ MORE...

Anti-Hazardous Toxic Substance Alliance Rallies to Ban Two Poisonous Chemicals from Agricultureby CityNews  CityNews – The Anti-Hazardous Toxic Substance Alliance filed an issue to ban two hazardous chemicals using in agriculture that has a direct effect on the neuro-system and is dangerous for...

READ MORE...
sponsors