News from around Thailand and the World. Weekday, daily news show from the biggest foreign media in Thailand - Thaivisa.com
To voice your opinion on our busy forum click below
1. UNREGISTERED DRONES BANNED IN THAILAND
2. DIPLOMATS FROM 65 COUNTRIES VISIT ROYAL CREMATORIUM
3. INTERPOL SEEKS MORE INFORMATION ON YINGLUCK
4. URGENT FLOOD WARNING AS THAILAND'S RESERVOIRS OVERWHELMED
5. CONSTRUCTION OF THAI-CHINESE HIGH-SPEED RAILWAY TO START IN NOVEMBER
6. DEATH OF PASSENGER AS CAR CAREERS INTO DRAIN UNDER REPAIR
7. PATTAYA’S MESS OF OVERHEAD WIRES CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS
8. PATTAYA CHAIR PROVIDERS EXPECTING PROBLEMS WITH BEACH SMOKING BAN
Amnesty International urges Thailand to revoke repressive laws The Thai government had declared human rights a national agenda, but what had happened in reality were on the contrary as human rights violations continue unabated, said Amnesty International Thailand’s Director Piyanut Kotsan. The...READ MORE...
NLA rejects all Election Commission finalistsBy The Nation The National Legislative Assembly (NLA) has voted down all seven new Election Commissioner candidates in a secret meeting on Thursday. The candidates in contention are: Takorn Tantasith, Ruangwit Katesuwan, Issaree Hancharoonroj, Chompan...READ MORE...
Government defends its corruption-fighting recordBy The Nation As he covers his eyes to avoid the sun, Deputy Premier and Defence Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan (centre, bottom row) displays a luxury watch he is wearing, during a photo call with other members of a new cabinet in Bangkok on...READ MORE...
Up to Prawit to resign from advising anti-graft body, says co-deputy PM WissanuBy The Nation This December 4, 2017 photo shows the ruling junta’s second-in-command, Deputy PM General Prawit Wongsuwan, covering his eyes while displaying a watch he is wearing during a photo call with other members...READ MORE...