News from around Thailand and the World. Weekday, daily news show from the biggest foreign media in Thailand - Thaivisa.com
To voice your opinion on our busy forum click below
1. UNREGISTERED DRONES BANNED IN THAILAND
2. DIPLOMATS FROM 65 COUNTRIES VISIT ROYAL CREMATORIUM
3. INTERPOL SEEKS MORE INFORMATION ON YINGLUCK
4. URGENT FLOOD WARNING AS THAILAND'S RESERVOIRS OVERWHELMED
5. CONSTRUCTION OF THAI-CHINESE HIGH-SPEED RAILWAY TO START IN NOVEMBER
6. DEATH OF PASSENGER AS CAR CAREERS INTO DRAIN UNDER REPAIR
7. PATTAYA’S MESS OF OVERHEAD WIRES CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS
8. PATTAYA CHAIR PROVIDERS EXPECTING PROBLEMS WITH BEACH SMOKING BAN
PM Prayut discusses EEC investment potentials with UK companies LONDON, 22 June 2018 (NNT) – The Prime Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, held talks with executives from leading companies in the United Kingdom (UK), presenting investment potentials in Thailand, especially in the Eastern Economic...READ MORE...
Invitation letters to parties to attend June 25 meeting with the governmentBy Thai PBS The Prime Minister’s Office on Thursday sent invitation letters to political parties to attend a meeting with Deputy Prime Ministers Prawit Wongsuwan and Dr Wisanu Krea-ngam for a discussion on election...READ MORE...
Thanathorn registers Future Forward Party (FFP) with ECBy Thai PBS Thanathorn Jungrungreangkit on Thursday (June 21) submitted a request with the Election Commission to officially register the Future Forward Party (FFP), of which he has been named acting party leader. He was accompanied by...READ MORE...
Teerachai steps down as privy councillorBy The Nation File photo: General Teerachai Nakwanich FORMER ARMY chief General Teerachai Nakwanich has stepped down as privy councillor. The Royal Gazette announced yesterday that Teerachai had tendered his resignation pursuant to Articles 11 and 14 of the...READ MORE...