ZAPPED TO DEATH
Man killed after being electrocuted ‘charging phone while using earphones to listen to music’ as cops warn over cheap chargers
Kritsada Supol was found dead on his bed with his Samsung plugged into a power point
By Nicola Stow
Picture shows the factory worker's phone plugged into the power socket next to his lifeless body//VIRAL PRESS
A MAN was killed after being electrocuted in bed as he charged his phone while listening to music.
Cops have issued a warning about the dangers of cheap chargers after Kritsada Supol was found dead with his Samsung plugged into a power point.
Kritsada, 24, appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the mic section of the earphones resting over his lips.
The property owner visited the room in Chonburi, Thailand, on Sunday and found the 24-year-old's body on the mattress with signs of burning around his ears.
Police from the Phan Thong Provincial Police Station in Chonburi, Thailand, arrived and carried the dead body from the property.
-- The SUN 2019-02-06
"Taxi Mafia" blamed in attack on family in pick-up in Pattaya Picture: Ruk Siam New A family went to Pattaya police after a taxi driver attacked their pick-up with a sparta knife yesterday. The incident happened at the Grand Intersection on Thepprasit Road after earlier trouble at Jomtien...READ MORE...
Tuesday News From Thailand - 19th February 2019 fabulous TV PattayaREAD MORE...
Monday News From Thailand - 18th February 2019 fabulous TV PattayaREAD MORE...
Call in the elephants! Train breaks down blocking road to Pattaya gardens The director of Nong Nooch Tropical Garden in Pattaya was about to call in the elephants when a train carrying crude oil blocked the road to the tourist attraction. Train #630 with 32 bogeys weighed 128 tons and was unable...READ MORE...