Expat struck down by power cables felled by cement truck

Expat struck down by power cables felled by cement truck

By Eakkapop Thongtub

 

1549623207_1-org.jpg

The motorbike the foreigner was riding was struck down by the felled power cables. Photo: Chalong Municipality

 

PHUKET:-- A Phuket expat escaped deadly injury today as he was struck by power cables that were pulled down by a cement truck in Chalong earlier today (Feb 8).

 

The 10-wheeled truck pulled down four power poles, Soi Anusorn, off Patak Rd, in Moo 10, Chalong, just before 12:25pm.

 

Telephone and internet cables were also pulled down in the accident, as were street signs and local council signs. A white Chevrolet sedan was also damaged in the incident.

 

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/expat-struck-down-by-power-cables-felled-by-cement-truck-70329.php#hHyqD8kLvQ8vTSbu.97

 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-02-08

latest news from Phuket

Phuket tourism officials forge Vietnam linksBy The Phuket News The delegation of 20 representatives of tour operators from Vietnam had the chance yesterday (Sept 22) to discuss deals to 55 local tour operators in Phuket. Photo: PR Dept PHUKET:-- The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) offices from...

READ MORE...

Phuket police net 17-year-old with 10k meth pillsBy Eakkapop Thongtub The big catch was a 17-year-old found in possession of 10,000 meth pills. Photo: Phuket City Police PHUKET: Police have announced the arrests of seven drug suspects, including a 17-year-old found in possession of 10,000 ya bah...

READ MORE...

Driver fined B400 for reckless driving, yet to face bill for fixing streetlightBy Eakkapop Thongtub The car mounted the traffic island and slammed into the streetlight early Saturday morning (Sept 21). Photo: Thalang Police PHUKET: A woman has been fined B400 for hitting a street lamp on a traffic...

READ MORE...

Short circuit blamed for temple storage building fireBy Eakkapop Thongtub Firefighters brought the blaze under control in about 30 minutes. Photo: Rawai Fire Dept PHUKET: A fire at a kitchen equipment storage building at Rawai Temple on Saturday (Sept 21) caused an estimated B200,000 in damage. At...

READ MORE...
sponsors